- A summary of the work will be forwarded whose maximum length does not exceed 300 words (no tables, graphs, or figures) stating the authors, workplace and e-mail.
- The summary has to be sent by e-mail before May 31, 2016, to: TOLOSALDEAESI.GERENTZIA@osakidetza.eus.
Acceptance or rejection of the work will be notified by e-mail to the authors before June 2, 2016.
- Accepted works will be exposed in space and time for the purpose.
- The best works will be selected for presentation at the table of “Better Projects” and can be published in the “Journal of Health Innovation and Integrated Care” (www.risai.org)
- Works will be accepted in Spanish or English
- Defining the challenge or problem that is resolved or improved (why)
- Description of innovation (what)
- Description of the implementation (how)
- Results obtained
- Lessons learned: (what to do and what not)
- Approach of the following
- Links (references / links) if necessary
Acceptance of communications
Accepted papers will be included in the following list, which will be updated periodically. Remember that to submit a communication is an essential requirement to be registered at the congress.